The Hunger Games Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May the odds be ever in your favour as you venture through Panem. Hunt in the Woods, fish in the sea, and Fight in the Hunger games!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Applying for your District Group

Go down 
AuthorMessage
!*Nox*!
President
President
!*Nox*!

Applying for your District Group Empty
PostSubject: Applying for your District Group   Applying for your District Group I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2012, 1:30 am

Every member needs to belong to a District. Your District will be you should have atleast one character in, plus a place where youtalk with just others from your District.

North American Members

I will have a map of Panem of my own creation [based off the descriptions from the books of the locations, plus my own opinions]. You will need to send me your state/providence and country [US, Canada, Mexico] and I will get back to you on which district Group you'll be in.

The group I assign you is not final, though. I will allow you to change it if you have a valid reason to [Ex: if you don't like fish or can't swim and you got assigned to District 4]. I will also make exceptions, such as if you really like fishing and seafood and all of that, I may allow you to switch to District 4.

I know this is kinda funny, but I just don't want everyone to choose the same favorite districts.

UK and Ireland Members

I will let you choose which district you are in, but I would prefer it if you chose the Capitol [considering it does not have much area] or one of the smaller, lesser-known districts if you can. PM me your district choice [along with your country], so I can add you to the group.

Other Worldwide Members

Since there are probably so few of you, I'll let you choose whatever District you would like. Just PM me your country and District so I can add you.

Just so everyone knows, My main District is District 8, but that might be changed because of my map; I'm not going to make District 8 where I live just so I get it.

The Map will be made this week, and probably will be posted in the Welcome Center in a few weeks.
Back to top Go down
https://panemaniacsroleplay.forumotion.com

Applying for your District Group
Page 1 of 1