The Hunger Games Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May the odds be ever in your favour as you venture through Panem. Hunt in the Woods, fish in the sea, and Fight in the Hunger games!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~ district 1~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
musical_oreos

musical_oreos

~ district 1~ Empty
PostSubject: ~ district 1~   ~ district 1~ I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2012, 12:02 am

"lunania! your making dinner!" my dad yelled at me "fine!" i yelled back as i walked to the kitchen. "watch your tone with me young lady!" he yelled louder "sorry" i mumbled as i got dinner ready. today, dinner was soup, as always. when i was done, i gave it to my father, before walking away. "wash the clothes, lunania!" he yelled at me next "whatever" i said as i got the clothe soaked so i could wash them. i could hear my dad opening a bottle of wine, and i knew what that meant. "lunania, go wash the clothes again!" he said, waving his hand at me. "no." i said firmly. "what did you say?" he demanded as he got up. "i said, no"i said, shaking a bi.t 'smack!' went as his hand connected with my face. i went sprawling across the floor, crying. "i never loved you! its your fault your mother is dead!" he shouted as he kicked me, again and again. "im leaving!" i shouted as i ran, got my things, and ran away crying
Back to top Go down

~ district 1~
Page 1 of 1