The Hunger Games Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May the odds be ever in your favour as you venture through Panem. Hunt in the Woods, fish in the sea, and Fight in the Hunger games!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A little bit about your President.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
!*Nox*!
President
President
!*Nox*!

A little bit about your President. Empty
PostSubject: A little bit about your President.   A little bit about your President. I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2012, 1:08 am

Hello Everyone, I'm Nox, The President of Panem/ The Owner of the Site!
I figured I should tell you all a little bit about me.

~I'm a freshman at an IB school starting in August; can't wait!

~I'm weird, funny, and awesome c: or so I'm told.

~I make online friends easily, and love to chat with the ones I've made.

~I'm a a Mod on "The Official House of Night Forum", though some of you probably will have already known that.

~I Admin on 4 Pages on Facebook, 3 being just Harry Potter-related and one being both Harry Potter and Hunger Games related.

~I'm an intense writer. I'm literate when it comes to role playing, I love writing fan fiction, and I'm addicted to writing poetry.

~Music is my life; it feeds my soul and pumps through my veins. I play countless instruments, and listen to music almost all the time. My top 5 artists as of now are Panic! At The Disco, Marianas Trench, My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, and Linkin Park.

~I'm not perfect, nor do I want to be. I love my flaws, and you just have to deal with them. =P

So that's me. Love me, hate me, I don't care.
Just remember I own this site, so hating me isn't going to work out for you c:
Back to top Go down
https://panemaniacsroleplay.forumotion.com

A little bit about your President.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games Roleplay :: Justice Buiding :: Welcome Center-
Jump to: