The Hunger Games Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May the odds be ever in your favour as you venture through Panem. Hunt in the Woods, fish in the sea, and Fight in the Hunger games!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All of the Site Rules [MUST READ.]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
!*Nox*!
President
President
!*Nox*!

All of the Site Rules [MUST READ.] Empty
PostSubject: All of the Site Rules [MUST READ.]   All of the Site Rules [MUST READ.] I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2012, 12:31 am

Roleplay Rules

-Try to keep everything about PG-13 level. all violence is allowed, considering it is needed for the Games, but please keep sexual content and such to a minimum [minimum being nudity, nothing sexual happening]. If you need or want to have a graphic sex scene, please inform an Admin so we can edit your topic to warn those who do not wish to read that type of thing to stay away. If you do not inform an Admin, you will be punished.

-I will allow most swear words to be said. Any hate swearing though, like racial slurs and such, are not allowed. If you are not sure if you can use a word, please PM an Admin.Head Mod about it and we will discuss it. [Yes, you are allowed to say 'fuck'. Don't abuse this.]

-No god-modding is ever allowed. Do not control others characters, and do not act like yours is invincible. Your characters are most likely going to die sooner or later, no matter how hard you try to keep them alive.

-Be as literate as possible. at least 3 sentences a post is recommended. None of this is about getting your posts number or points up, so just enjoy the role play and be literate.

-Roleplay in whatever point of view; Third person or First person. It does not matter to me which you like to do, I figured i should put this in the rules considering some sites actually make your role play in a certain point of view.

- When you have more then one character, make it easy to understand who is who. Either color-code your characters, or type the characters name before their paragraph. I, personally, do both; it makes it a lot easier to know who is who.
Ex:
"Blake: I dropped my knife to the ground, followed by my jaw, when i saw the beautiful sight."

-Any OOC talk you need to do with people should be either in parentheses or brackets if needed to be during the roleplay. If it can wait, please PM the member you need to speak to, or chat with them via the chat box on the main forum page.

-No text chat. This is also part of the being literate. I do not want to see you "typin rp posts like this be cuz it annoyin fo oters 2read". See what i did there? Yeah, don't do that.

"Before Panem" Rules
These rules apply to all the sections besides the "Extra Roleplays" section, which follows the same rules as the actual site roleplay.

-No spamming, trolling, hating, or flaming. You will be warned only once, then banned for at least a week. I will not stand for any hate on this site; this includes both racism and homophobia. If you don't like it, keep it to yourself. This site supports gays and all races.

-The same level of cussing allowed in roleplays is allowed here as well. Again, don't abuse this luxury; I can take it away.

-NO sexual content is allowed.

Chatbox Rules

-Again, no spamming, trolling, hating, or flaming. You do not get a warning for this in the chat box. I will ban you immediately from the box, plus a 3 day ban from the site if I see you doing this. If on of you sees someone doing this, please message an Admin/Head Mod right away about it [if none are in the chat itself] and we will discuss it.

-NO SEXUAL CONTENT. If I see you posting naked picture in the chat, you WILL be banned from both the chat and the site.

I know these seem kind of obvious, but Chat Boxes on other sites have been taken away do to the extreme abuse; I really do not want to take away such a wonderful piece of the site because you people cannot control yourselves.

Back to top Go down
https://panemaniacsroleplay.forumotion.com

All of the Site Rules [MUST READ.]
Page 1 of 1