The Hunger Games Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May the odds be ever in your favour as you venture through Panem. Hunt in the Woods, fish in the sea, and Fight in the Hunger games!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Beginning of the End (JOIN!!!!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
girlmadeofglass

girlmadeofglass

The Beginning of the End (JOIN!!!!) Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning of the End (JOIN!!!!)   The Beginning of the End (JOIN!!!!) I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2012, 9:42 pm

~Story Line/Plot~
It finally happened, the stories, the movies, the zombie apocalypse something no one expect to happen but it did. The dead now walk the earth smelling of rotten flesh, dead bodies covering the now still streets of cities empty cars piled on highways and roads, stores broken into. Once a human being that once had life now just walking rotting corpses craving for the taste of flesh and blood as it walks mindlessly. Few survived the first out brake the ones who were smart enough together weapons and leave the busy city till the chaos settled down. Houses boarded up from those who didn't want to leave thinking they will be safe from the dead bodies of friends and family.

There are only two kinds of zombies in this real life tale, sprinters and Stumblers. Oh yes there is such a thing as sprinters newly created zombies their bodies not yet decaying able to sprint after the fast moving flesh they oh so desire to feed off of. Stumblers those which stumble as they walk dragging their broken feet not giving up on moving, their heads hanging to the side necks broken their bodies decaying away maggots eating at them, their skin dematerialize able to see bones and muscles. But overall the zombies aren't called zombies the word frightening many most call them walkers.

~Rules & Need to Knows~
~Sprinters have all five senses still working, while Stumblers tend to only react to sound~
~The group of survivors takes refuge in a forest on the outskirts of a City at firsts but they got mobbed by walkers~
~They do not have electricity, it is hard to find gas and supplies~
~Also you can't magically have any gun with full ammo and never run out that is not logical~
~They usually use Melee weapons such as; swords, bats, pans, axes, anything that’s not a gun mainly~
~If you get injured you can't just magically heal and be perfectly fine~
~You can't magically be safe or kill a whole bunch alone.~
~This is gonna be realistic as can be..basically~
~Respond with at least 5+ sentences~

Character sheet:
Name::
Bio::
Looks/Description::

Survivors of the apocalypse::

Katie Preciado Played by Liz
Andy Green Played by Shannedo
Ethan Anderson Played by Liz
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Character::
Name::Katie Preciado
Bio::Watching people eat others on the street isn't something a person could easily forget, or something that can have a scientific explanation. Well, just one but most don't seem to convince themselves about them.Zombies. Corpses rising from the dead looking for a tasty meal that might just be you. Those creatures that have no explanation of ever existing in real life. Well now Katie has seen them and she knows its real life, not just something she can't wake up from or press pause when she feels she needs a break. Katie has survived all this thanks to her four years of being in her high school softball team. She seems like your typical normal girl who just likes to have fun and can't hurt a fly, but how else would she come this far, by killing these people -no, walkers. She doesn't know what has been of her parents and constantly hopes that somehow they are okay. But her hopes are crushed when she stumbles upon them as walkers and has to kill them herself. She just couldn't bare to see what they had become. But even after this she knows that she has to fight and survive because she doesn't want to end up just like those creatures. A girl's got to do everything in her power to survive right?
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

I will add more characters as we go along to keep it realistic

Last edited by girlmadeofglass on January 24th 2013, 2:50 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shannedo

Shannedo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End (JOIN!!!!)   The Beginning of the End (JOIN!!!!) I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2012, 10:06 am

Name:: Andy Green
Bio:: At High School, Andy was always the nerdy kid with a passion for computers. He was thought of as teddy-bear cute but no one actually considered dating him. Due to this, he's become solitary and rarely trusts anyone, which came in handy when the walkers were born. At the start of the end, sprinters disguised themselves as humans, the only thing that could betray them was their off smell. Andy's weariness came to great use and he was able to escape the massacre before it was too late. His parents were among the first to feed these zombies, leaving Andy broken hearted. He retreated to the woods where he stumbled across Katie, a girl he knew vaguely from school. Now, armed with only a crowbar, Andy can see his days are dwindling.
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Sorry if that's rubbish! Suffering from writer's block right now :L
Back to top Go down
girlmadeofglass

girlmadeofglass

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End (JOIN!!!!)   The Beginning of the End (JOIN!!!!) I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2012, 12:47 am

Thank you and its fine.I love it :]
Back to top Go down
girlmadeofglass

girlmadeofglass

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End (JOIN!!!!)   The Beginning of the End (JOIN!!!!) I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2012, 12:58 am

I'll add another character. I really want to start this roleplay. It was up in HoN Forum but we never got to start it ):

Name::Ethan Anderson
Bio::Ethan was in college when the outbreak took place, having it seen first hand as a walker attacked one of his friends. He managed to escape in time to save himself but not in time to save anyone he knew. It didn't come to mind really. He's usually not a bad kid but when something this serious happens right in front of your eyes, the first thing that comes to mind is to run. He's been able to survive with a machete he found lying around when he was running and hiding through the streets. Guess some people had the sense to defend themselves but weren't lucky enough. Ethan is a very serious and protective, although he has anger issues. He uses the walkers to get his anger out and secretly enjoys himself while killing them. He found Andy and Katie, two people he knew nothing and now they're all trying to survive the apocalypse.
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

I'm going to start it..... if anyone else wants to join please do they can

Katie looked at her phone as her best friend, Jessica texted her for the million time. She sighed. She knew she was late for school but it was not big deal. Jessica needed to calm down, Katie would be there in less than ten minutes now. She replied an I know, I'm almost there again and tucked her phone in her pocket, looking up to where she's going. She passed a convenience store and decided to go in and buy some junk food for the day. She walked through the aisles and looked carefully at her options, knowing that Jessica would hate if she didn't get anything for her. She got two bags of chips and an ice tea and walked to the counter, paying for the items. She walked out and started walking to school.

As she turned the corner and onto the street that lead to school, a man, medium size blonde hair was walking right towards her. She looked at him, he was breathing heavily, crunch down a bit his clothes ragged and patches of dirt in his face. Katie placed a chip in her mouth, chewing in slowly as she avoided the man by crossing the street. She didn't want to admit it but the man scared her and even more as she heard him groan. She shivered and started walking faster, now the street separating them. She didn't turn back, almost relieved to see the school up in front when she heard the screams. She turned to see what was happening, noticing the man holding another body to him, his head bend down towards the woman's neck. Katie reacted then, running to help the lady.

How disgusting can he get, molesting a woman in public and in broad daylight. She got closer to them, now able to smell something funky. Great, he's a homeless Another person got there before her, now pulling the man of the lady, whose body fell limp to the ground. Katie watched horrified as she saw that part of the lady's neck had been taken off, blood sputtering on the floor. She looked up in time to see the man attack the other person, bringing him to the ground and repeating the process. Katie chocked on a scream threatening to come out. She turned around, running as she struggled to get her phone out of her pocket, her chips forgotten and called Jessica. She didn't care if she was in class, Jessica needed to know what had just happened.

Someone picked up and Katie heard screams "Jessica!!" She yelled at the phone but no one was answering

Ethan drank from his coffee, concentrating on the book in front of him and all the formulas he failed to memorize the night before. It was sunny outside already and Ethan hated to be outside right now. But his friend Martha had insisted that they study before class started. The library had been full even at this time and Martha preferred being outside. Great. They were sitting down at the far end of school campus, where it was mostly empty, so they wouldn't get distracted. Ethan sighed. Martha continued talking and constantly pointed at the book in front of them but Ethan couldn't hear a word she was saying. He wanted to go home and fall asleep. God he was sleepy and this was getting him in a bad mood.

"I don't any of this." He said frustrated. He loved his chemistry, in fact he was sure he was going to major in an area around there, but recently, he was getting annoyed with all he had to know. Maybe it was the teacher that didn't explain it good. Ethan stood up, getting his coffee, still half full and walking over to the trash bin to throw it away. He saw an empty table that was covered in shade and walked over towards it sitting down and leaving Martha. He looked over at her, watching her shake her head in disappointment but stayed where she was, looking over the book. He sighed and placed his face down, enjoying the shade that was cooling him.

Then he started hearing people scream, running around and he looked up, watching people in the far distance. He shrugged, probably something was going on. Maybe a flash mob. He was Martha get up and urged him to see what was going on. They both walked over around the building and saw what was going on, or at least what he thought was real, he didn't trust his room mate into not putting drug on his stuff so maybe this was it. But what was happening infront of them couldn't be real. Chaos, blood on the floor and peple running away from others, being chased by weird looking people.

Someone bumped into Martha, bringing her down. That person was still on top of her but quickly scrambled off and then was replaced by another who seemed to be... biting her? Ethan watched as Martha screamed, drowning by others as well. He looked around and suddenlly something clicked. He needed to get out of here

(What o.O did I really write that much)

Last edited by girlmadeofglass on July 22nd 2012, 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shannedo

Shannedo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End (JOIN!!!!)   The Beginning of the End (JOIN!!!!) I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2012, 1:43 pm

((It's fine Very Happy I'll double up if I need to))

Andy walked into class just before the bell rung, his nose assaulted by a funky smell, like spoiled yoghurt. Their teacher sat at his desk, shades pulled over his eyes. As the kids filed in, Andy slowly meandered towards his chair. "Partying hard last night, Mr D?" he asked as he sat down, earning a few laughs from his classmates. Mr Daniels just groaned. Class had officially started and he just sat there, doing nothing. As if he was waiting for a second bell to jolt him awake.

Then, to the shock of the Seniors, the teacher lurched out of his chair and grabbed Jessica, cocking her head to the side before attacking her neck. The kids called out and ran down the hall, where they were attacked by others. A few boys attacked the odd-smelling teacher. Not before he removed his sunglasses, exposing the festering flesh around his blood shot eyes. More screams followed, from the school and the city as the Walkers awoke. Mr Daniels slaughtered Andy's remaining class mates and looked to the nerdy boy next.

Taking the fire extinguisher, Andy smashed open the window and lowered himself out, scratching himself badly in the doing. He sprinted down the street, dodging bodies and zombies in his quest for safety. But he froze upon realising that the two bloody, ravaged bodies that he just leaped over were his parents and that he was alone as the apocalypse begun.
Back to top Go down
girlmadeofglass

girlmadeofglass

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End (JOIN!!!!)   The Beginning of the End (JOIN!!!!) I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2012, 12:06 pm

Katie made it to the school gates, calling Jessica again but the line seemed busy. Katie sure hoped it was Jessica calling her back. As she ran through the gates, she came to a sudden stop, noticing everyone running towards the exit. Some were making it, others being attacked by someone... or something. Katie watched astonished as zombies (because what else could they be) attacked students and started eating their flesh. She gulped as she saw several sprinting, not just dragging themselves like she though zombies would.

Someone bumped into her, making her stumble to the ground on all fours. this won't do. Me just standing here. I could get killed she stood up quickly and started running back from where she came from. She still needed to find Jessica but she also needed to see that her parents were fine. She also noted that she needed something to defend herself. A gun no she didn't know how to use those. A bat yes maybe that, but she've left her stuff at home today since there was no practice. Katie then saw a sports store, and she ran towards it finding what she was looking for.

"Well, I never though I would use a bat to kill" She said swinging the metallic thing in the air. "But then again, they're already dead" she said towards herself, now able to protect herself, she headed home to her parents

(I'll write for Ethan later since I need to get to work now)
Back to top Go down
Shannedo

Shannedo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End (JOIN!!!!)   The Beginning of the End (JOIN!!!!) I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2012, 12:49 pm

((no problem Smile ))

Andy couldn't bring himself to stare at his parents' bodies any longer and, upon looking up, discovered a zombie was sprinting towards him. In a moment of blind panic, he squeezed through a hole in the fencing around a building site, just making the glass scratches on his back, arms and face worse. He hid behind the material coverings that protected a rickety scaffolding structure.

Suddenly, a zombie in builder clothing dropped through the space in the roof and sprinted at him. Andy picked up the first thing that came to hand, a crowbar. With all his might, he swung at the zombie, the pronged end of the crowbar hitting the zombie's stomach, causing it to topple over. Andy took the chance to run out of the scaffolding, exit the building site and sprint through the town, looking for an escape.

He came to the town limits and was left staring at the daunting forest that lay there. With a gulp, he kept running, into the woods and away from the Walkers.
Back to top Go down
girlmadeofglass

girlmadeofglass

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End (JOIN!!!!)   The Beginning of the End (JOIN!!!!) I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2012, 4:47 am

As she approach her house, two figures caught her attention and memories of what her parents had been wearing just this morning surface her mind. A light blue shirt with black jeans was her mother's clothing while her father still in pajamas since he was staying home from work today due to him being sick with flu. Katie could already feel tears in her eyes as she approach them, watching them bend to the ground at an unrecognizable human being. She stood there, so close to them that they look up, their eyes so different and terrible as they stood up ready to attack. Katie couldn't move.

Her mother running straight for her, Katie swung her bat at her, closing her eyes as she hear a loud whack sound. But she wasn't done, her father knocked Katie to the ground, making her land in a pool of glass from the broken windows of the stores nearby. She winced, noting how some glass had pierced through her, drawing blood. Katie quickly took the glass off and tried getting up but her father was already on top of her. Without thinking, she slammed her bat at his chest and watching it go through as blood spilled all over her. Her father looked at her and she could almost see his green eyes as if he recognize her but in an instant they changed back still trying to take a bite out of her.

Katie used her legs to push him off, retrieving her bat from him and with one last look at him, swung the bat at his head. Her tears came quicker as she said goodbye to them. Now she needed to run and headed for the forest in front of her, running deep into the forest. Then, during a sharp turn, she bumped into someone, maybe something even that brought her to the ground once again, but his time, she held her bat before her, in case some flesh eating thing tried attacking her right now.

She opened her eyes, aware that nothing in fact was trying to eat her and stared at the boy in front of her. He didn't seem zombified, in fact he seemed to have been running as well, and very hurt. Then she recognized him as someone from school.

Ethan made it to the parking lot, but he could see it would be rather difficult to get to his car. The dead creatures were invading every aspect of the lot. He ran the opposite side instead, trying to find a way to hide or even protect himself. But how can you kill something that's already dead? He came to a dead stop when he saw a zombie sprinting towards him. Cursing very loud,t he young man started climbing over the fence of the parking lot, as he hadn't yet left it. Now he found himself on the streets of the city, chaos everywhere he looked. Dead people walking dead people eating others. He started running, carefully avoiding everything and everyone until he stepped on an object that almost caused him to loose his balance. Without hesitation he picked it up and looked over it. Sure it wasn't a gun which he was hoping for, but a machete would do just fine.
Back to top Go down
Shannedo

Shannedo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End (JOIN!!!!)   The Beginning of the End (JOIN!!!!) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2012, 7:44 am

Andy slammed into someone as he ran and raised his crowbar, ready to defend himself. Then, he realised it was a girl from his school and she was perfectly human. He dropped his weapon, unable to do anything but pant for a second.

"Hey," he eventually said when he could speak. Andy carefully pulled a bloody shard of glass from his back and threw it to the ground. "I'm Andy," he told her, wiping his hand before offering it to her.
Back to top Go down
girlmadeofglass

girlmadeofglass

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End (JOIN!!!!)   The Beginning of the End (JOIN!!!!) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2012, 4:15 am

Katie dropped her bat from her fighting position, relaxing for a bit now. He told her his name and she watched how badly hurt he was. "Katie" She automatically said taking his hand with caution, since he was hurt. She used her legs to lift herself instead, so he wouldn't feel her weight. "Are you okay?" She asked him. She could now remember him from first class. Her friends talked about him being the nerd around. But Katie never payed attention to them.

"You're badly hurt" She said outloud. "Did the... walkers do this?" She asked him. She still didn't know how a person became one of them but she had to be cautious. She herself had blood on her shirt from her father. She made a mental note to dispose of it and get a new one

With the machete in hand, Ethan made his way across the city, finding the horrors it had become. He still wasn't sure of what to make of all this.

He continued slashing his weapon at the unexpected creatures, their blood filling the air and drenching his now red shirt. He smile and made for another one who had its back towards him, cutting through its waist and watching it topple down almost cut in half. Ethan crouch down, slamming the machete at its stomach, watching it grunt.

"You're still not dead" Ethan commented at the creature. "Why aren't you dead if you're almost cut in half?" He wondered. Ethan stood up, taking the machete and slamming it at the creatures head and he watched it completely go still. Ethan took his weapon, wiping it on the walker's clothes and continue walking, now aware that the creatures were increasing.

Well, this should be fun right

Back to top Go down
Shannedo

Shannedo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End (JOIN!!!!)   The Beginning of the End (JOIN!!!!) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2012, 8:29 am

Andy smiled nervously, "Katie! You're in some of my classes, right? I'm the computer geek, if that jogs your memory," he says, "I will be okay, it isn't too bad," he told her through gritted teeth as he continued to remove glass from his back.

"Not exactly, it was either this or I became Mr Daniels' snack," he replies with a snort, trying not to wince. "Is that yours?" he asks, pointing to the blood on her t-shirt with his free, bloodless hand.

((I love your avatar and your signature by the way! 10th Doctor rocks!))
Back to top Go down
girlmadeofglass

girlmadeofglass

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End (JOIN!!!!)   The Beginning of the End (JOIN!!!!) I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2012, 4:45 am

She smiled a bit when she heard himself call geek. Not many people are like that. "yeah I know who you are" she tells him. She noticed the difficulty it was for him to remove the glass from his back so she walked over and carefully started helping him.

"oh so Mr. Daniels was one of them?" She asked, wincing as she managed to take out a shard of glass and hearing him grunt. She muttered an apology. "Well I didn't particularly like him" she joked lightly. She suddenly stiffened when he asked about the blood on her shirt. "um no. It's my dads" she said, her voice lower. "he was one of them as well"

(hehe thank you. I like yours as well. Ah yes he does. And I ship ten/Rose so hard. I cried so much at the end of Doomsday)
Back to top Go down
Shannedo

Shannedo

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End (JOIN!!!!)   The Beginning of the End (JOIN!!!!) I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2012, 8:31 am

"Thanks," Andy said as she helped him pull the glass out. He tried not to wince but it was rather painful, so he just bit his tongue and tried to stay silent.

"Yup, he's disgusting! Chowed down on that Jessica girl right in front of us," he replied, balling his hands into fists as a large shard was removed. "Yeah, he always gave me the creeps" he added with a weak attempt at his usual bright smile. Andy's stomach churned when she mentioned the blood was her father's. It made him think of his own parents and their mangled bodies that lay somewhere in town. "I'm sorry to hear that..." he said, staring at his shoes as the last of the glass came out. "Is this the end of... humans? I mean, what if this happened everywhere?"

((Aw, thanks, I'm a die hard Batfan! The Dark Knight Rises is so good! Yes, I think Rose and Ten lovely together, I remember watching Doomsday when I was a little kid and I cried so hard! :'( ))
Back to top Go down
girlmadeofglass

girlmadeofglass

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End (JOIN!!!!)   The Beginning of the End (JOIN!!!!) I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2012, 2:04 am

She finished removing the glass after some time, listening to him as he talked. She analyzed his back to see if the wounds were deep and she came to the conclusion that it wasn't something that needed immediate medical attention just to keep it uninfected. She was about to mention that they needed something to put over the wounds, like a gauze when she heard him mentioning Jessica. "He killed her." She tried saying without her voice cracking.

As she heard him mention about her father, she took off her top shirt, throwing it to the ground. She had a tank top underneath but she still considered getting another shirt since the nights here get chilly, and it was a bit windy here in the forest.

"We still don't know about that" She told him looking through her own bag, trying to find anything useful. It was a pity she didn't have her softball equipment. She usually carried extra clothes and food. "But we just have to wait and see. We just need to somehow figure out that" she said, thinking of how awful it would be if it was happening everywhere. "Oh that is if you want to work together in this." She said turning to him.

Ethan slash through every stinking creature that stepped on his way, their blood spurting through the air as the slashes cut them in half or as he watched their head rolled to the ground. Several living people ran in front of him, some tripping and quickly becoming zombie meal. Ethan would stop to help them, he really would, but he doesn't. Instead, he just continues his route as he walks forward. And yes, on occasions he does kill a zombie that's about to get the death toll on a living human, but that's just because they're blocking the way. He ends up on the other side of town, places he's familiar, where he grew up. He see's a conviniece store and walks in, zombies no where in sight. He gets his backpack (which he luckyly thought of bringing.) and stashed food, supplies in it. He went to the cash register and smash it open, the thrill of feeling like a criminal surging through him as he got what ever money there was.

As he zipped the backpack shut, something grabbed his foot and he quickly used the machete to slash whatever was in front of him. The old man lying under him let out a shriek of pain as Ethan had cut most of his left hand. "I'm still human." He managed to say as he coughed some blood on the floor.

"I'm not so sure about that" Ethan answered him as he noticed half o the man's body completely bit down. Ethan managed to get his foot loose and walked away from there, his destination unknown to him

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End (JOIN!!!!)   The Beginning of the End (JOIN!!!!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of the End (JOIN!!!!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games Roleplay :: Before Panem :: Extra Roleplays-
Jump to: