The Hunger Games Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May the odds be ever in your favour as you venture through Panem. Hunt in the Woods, fish in the sea, and Fight in the Hunger games!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elizabeth Granger

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Victoria_Hutcherson

Elizabeth Granger Empty
PostSubject: Elizabeth Granger   Elizabeth Granger I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2012, 11:47 am

I look around me, slowly breathing in the salty sea air. A smile creeps onto my face. I am at my favorite place in District 4- a small island out about a mile off the coast. Dad would kill me if he knew I came out so far, so I can't stay long. I rake my fingers through the sand and pull up seashells. I tuck them into my pockets and stand up. Slowly, I head for the water.

It only takes fifteen minutes to swim back. When I reach the shore I let the sun dry my tan skin. Then I reach into the log by a group of trees and pull out dry clothes. As soon as they're on me, I run home. I get home just in time because as soon as I get settled, my brothers and Dad burst through the door.

"Hi, sweety," Dad says as he reaches down to peck me on the top of my head. I smile at him and take the fish he brought home. I walk over the fire and put the fish on a small metal tray held over the fire.

Once dinner is done, we all sit at the table. And even though Mom is gone, we still have a perfect family.
Back to top Go down

Elizabeth Granger
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games Roleplay :: Panem :: The Coast-
Jump to: